Good news! I’m finally able to accept commissions again after 2 years of fulltime work. I’ve updated some things so please have a look at the gallery below 🙂
Click next to see prices converted to USD (they’re much cheaper!)
Anime Style Examples
Chibi Style Examples
|Will draw||Will not draw|
How does it work?
If you already know what you would like, you can head straight to the Etsy listing here and select what style and how many characters you would like.
- Send me a message with a detailed description of what you would like, including reference images.
- I’ll begin once payment is received and keep you updated with my progress.
- Once the sketch is done I will send it to you for you to look over and let me know if you would like any changes or adjustments.
- Once you’re happy with the sketch, I’ll continue to drawing to completion!
- I’ll send you the final piece, you are welcome to request any minor adjustments (incase I got the colour wrong or anything like that 🙂 Any major changes can only be made in the sketch phase)
- I will send a high quality PNG, but please let me know if you need any other filetypes! JPEG, PDF, TIFF, just let me know and I’ll send it over.
If you are undecided and would like to chat about it first, feel free to contact me! I am available through:
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Etsy conversations (@tessmontyart on Etsy)
- Social media direct message (@tessmonty art on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Or even the contact form on this website! All methods will reach me 🙂
And lastly, if you are not comfortable paying via Etsy I can also organise a Paypal invoice.